We’ve just released Prefect 2.3.2 with several bug fixes, as well as UI and docs enhancements. As always, thanks to everyone reporting issues on GitHub!
See the list below for a detailed overview of changes.
- UI displays a message when backend is unreachable - #6670
- Fix issue where parameters weren’t updated when a deployment was re-applied by @lennertvandevelde in #6668
- Fix issues with stopping Orion on Windows machines - #6672
- Fix issue with GitHub storage running in non-empty directories - #6693
- New deployments now respect all user inputs - #6695
- Missing Deployment docs were added
- Fugue is now listed in the Collections catalog
- And many smaller but equally important enhancements
Shoutout to lennertvandevelde · GitHub for becoming a new Prefect contributor!
Detailed Release notes: link