Hello - I’m trying to run a docker container with a custom dockerfile but it is crashing, and I am getting no clues from the agent logs as to what is happening. The container hits the ‘running’ state then crashes with no output, leading me to believe the flow is not even starting. It’s probably something catastrophically silly but I need to reproduce it in an environment where I can get more info.
What I would like to do is build the exact container Prefect was trying to run so I can ssh into it and figure out what I did wrong. I’m having trouble finding help for that in the docs.
- locally hosted server and agent
- locally hosted docker registry
- custom dockerfile (based on official python image with only python deps installed, including Prefect)
- The docker container infra block has “stream_output” enabled but I don’t see anything, leading me to believe it is not even able to start the flow.
- GCS storage block for the pipeline code