If you like working with the Prefect CLI, you’ll enjoy Prefect 2.7.5. Here’s what has changed:
- You can now schedule flow runs from the CLI with
prefect deployment run foo/test --start-at "3pm tomorrow"
- And, you can get the logs for a flow run using
prefect flow-run logs <flow run UUID>, e.g.
prefect flow-run logs 7aec7a60-a0ab-4f3e-9f2a-479cd85a2aaf
- Added dbt Cloud metadata API client to
- Fixed task annotation in task runner docs — #7977
- Added instructions for building custom blocks — #7979
As always, see the release notes for details.Thank you to everyone for your feedback and especially to @ohadch and @mohitsaxenaknoldus for their first contributions!