Yesterday, we’ve released Prefect 2.0b3 with an improved dashboard and filter UX, two new integrations, and several fixes and improvements you can read about in the release notes below and on GitHub.
- Improved filter expression display and syntax in the UI.
- Flow runs can be queried more flexibly and performantly.
- Improved results persistence handling.
- Adds code examples to schedules documentation.
- Added a unit testing utility,
- Various documentation updates.
- The Scheduler no longer crashes on misconfigured schedules.
- The MarkLateRuns service no longer marks runs as
Lateseveral seconds too early.
- Dashboard filters can now be saved, including flow/task run states.
- Flow runs can no longer transition from terminal states. The engine will no longer try to set the final state of a flow run twice.
- Scheduled flow runs are now deleted when their corresponding deployment is deleted.
- Work queues created in the UI now work the same as those created with the CLI.
- Kubernetes flow runners now correctly inject credentials into the execution environment.
- Work queues created via the UI now function correctly.
pip install -U "prefect>=2.0b"
Docs to get started: Overview - Prefect 2.0